Outstanding usability and control
Easily manage your office network with 1 GbE and 10 GbE switches that offer enterprise-class features and intuitive, GUI-based management.
Dell X Series switches can be deployed alongside Dell SonicWALL firewalls and have full port visibility through their SonicWALL’s interface.
This will allow customers to deploy a “single-box” solution of firewall and switches and manage this through a single interface and product designed to deliver security across your network.
Features and Benefits
Minimise risk with enhanced visibility and control.
Enhanced network traffic visibility and troubleshooting reduceÂ theÂ risk of network downtime.
- Monitor and resolve issues with “actionable monitoring”,Â a guided continuous workflow from issue identification to resolution.
- Reduce configuration errorsÂ and eliminate extra steps with help from multi-port batch routines and port profiles for common devices.
- Optimise cloud services and on-site network applicationsÂ with security and traffic-priority features.
Elegant interface, effortless management.
The intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) of Dell Networking X-Series switches makes setup and management simple for network administrators. Based on extensive usability testing, the design of everything from navigation to menu structures and help tips is inspired by the way IT professionals think and work, making the interface a pleasure to use regularly or occasionally.
Save time with smart features.
Streamlined tools, step-by-step wizards and a customisable dashboard help you manage faster. Rapidly configure and tune network performanceÂ with purpose-built tools and wizards. Optimise traffic with automation â€” use point-and-click batch routines for specific applications such as unified communications. Gain visibility with a detailed dashboard providing a single,Â customisable view into common tasks, alerts, port status and networkÂ visualisation.
Easy integration with your network.
Pick the right switch for your network. Choose from a broad selection of models with rich feature sets and a variety of port counts. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ models provide additional deployment flexibility, allowing you to connect, auto-configure and power phones, cameras, compact switches and other network devices.
X1008 / X1008P
8-port smart managed switch with easy GUI-based management, a compact design and optional PoE.
- 8 GbE ports
- Silent, fanless operation
- PoE with X1008P model (8 PoE ports)
- Compact design for flexible placement â€” desk, wall or ceiling mounting
- Optionally powered by an upstream PoE switch (X1008 model only)
X1018 / X1018P
18-port smart managed switch with easy GUI-based management and optional PoE.
- 16 GbE ports
- 2 x 1Gb SFP ports
- Silent, fanless operation (X1018Â model)
- PoE with X1018P model (16 PoE ports)
- Optional X-Series 1RU Tandem Switch Tray supports twoÂ X1018Â switches mounted side-by-side
X1026 / X1026P
26-port smart managed switch with easy GUI-based management, plus optional PoE and PoE+.
- 24 GbE ports
- 2 x 1Gb SFP ports
- Silent, fanless operation (X1026Â model)
- PoE and PoE+ with X1026P model (24 PoE/PoE+ ports, up to 360W total)
- Optional X-Series 1RU Tandem Switch Tray supports twoÂ X1026Â switches mounted side-by-side
X1052 / X1052P
52-port smart managed switch with easy GUI-based management, plus optional PoE and PoE+.
- 48 GbE ports
- 4 x 10Gb SFP+ ports
- PoE and PoE+ with X1052P model (24 PoE/PoE+ ports, up to 360W total)
10Gb smartÂ managedÂ switch with easy GUI-based management and 12 x 10Gb SFP+ ports for high-speed server connect or network aggregation.
- 12 x 10Gb SFP+ ports
- Optional X-Series 1RU Tandem Switch Tray supports twoÂ X4012Â switches mounted side-by-side