Secure mobile access
Give users simple policy-enforced access to corporate resources
Provide secure access to mission-critical apps and data for a wide range of smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop devices.
Whether the device is managed or unmanaged, a security policy can be created and enforced to allow mobile and remote employees, partners and contractors to access only the data theyâ€™re allowed and only from trusted devices.
Mobile Connect provides smartphone, tablet and laptop users with simple, policy-enforced,Â network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use app
- Available on AppleÂ® iOS, Mac OSX, Windows, Kindle Fire, GoogleÂ® Androidâ„¢ and Chrome mobile devices
- Embedded with Windows 8.1 devices
Centralised management and reporting
Dell SonicWALL enables users to centrally create and manage remote access policies in order to achieve real-time monitoring, log and analyse access activity and deliver intuitive reports.
- Centralised security and network management
- Easy firewall policy management
- Universal dashboard
- Real-time alerts
With Connect Client, IT-managed and unmanaged PCs and laptops can securely access key business applications and enjoy an â€œin-officeâ€ experience via the Dell SonicWALL WorkPlace portal.
- Easy administration with robust control
- Secure access to VoIP and remote help desk
- Tunnel agent web policy and SSO configuration
- Application-to-application Connect Service Edition
Because there is no pre-installation or pre-configuration required, authorised remote workers can sit down at any computer with internet access to securely plug into your network.
- Zero client installation
- Connect from any computer with Internet access
- Virtual desktop infrastructure
Establish security policies that continually detect the identity and security state of end devices.
- Interrogate mobile devices for jailbreak or root status, device ID, certificate status and OS version
- Interrogate Windows, Mac OS and Linux laptops and desktops for the presence or absence of security software, client certificates, and device ID
- Allow only trusted devices to access network resources
Provides transparent, dynamic deployment of appropriate access methods that are based on user authentication, endpoint security or zone classification and resource.
- VPN access restricted to IT-authorised mobile apps
- Mobile app, thin client and browser-based access options
- Network-level access to more resources including web, client/server, hosted virtual desktop and back-connect such as VoIP
Secure Virtual Assist
Secure Virtual Assist allows a technician to assume control of a customerâ€™s PC or laptop to provide assistance, while remote professionals can also connect to their PC to stay productive.
- Anywhere, anytime support
- Interactive communication tools
- Easy management of remote support
- 256-Bit AES SSL encryption
A unique one-time password can be generated for every log in and combined with the username and standard network password for enhanced log on protection.
- Tokenless solution
- SSL VPN standard feature set
- Dell Quest Defender